The High School at Vancouver Island University International Excellence Award
- Number: Minimum 2 each year
- Amount: $1,000 each
- Criteria: Awarded to international student graduates of The High School at Vancouver Island University recognizing outstanding achievement in their final academic year of studies. No application necessary, awarded as a tuition credit at Vancouver Island University.
- Students new to The High School at VIU who have a sibling concurrently attending THS or VIU will receive a CAD$3,000 reduction for the period that both siblings are in THS and VIU.
- Students new to THS who have a parent concurrently attending VIU will receive a CAD$3,000 reduction for the period that the parent is in attendance at VIU.
- Two siblings at THS will generate a discount for one, not both.