In order to submit an application, the documents listed below are required. If you do not upload these documents into the online application system, you cannot complete the application process. If you do not submit a complete application within ten (10) days, the partial application will be automatically deleted. If you require more time to complete the application please email email@example.com and we would be happy to extend access for another 10 days.
Academic (BC Dogwood) Program
- for students aged 14-18 years old
- Transcripts/report cards for the last 2 years
- Birth certificate for Canadian students
- Signed Student Agreement
Transfer Standing Credit
Transfer Standing Credit and Equivalency Credit for courses completed at other schools will be given to students who provide the necessary supporting documents and demonstrate competence.
Start Date and Application Deadline
The school year starts in September and runs until end of June. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
The school calendar is available here.
To apply for admission to The High School at Vancouver Island University, please follow these steps:
- Open the True North application page.
- Click Create Account.
Fill in the requested Account Details.
Click Create Account at the bottom of the page.
- Check your email inbox for an email that you will use to validate your new account.
- Sign into your True North account using the email address and password you provided.
- Click Create a New Application.
- From the drop down menu, select the program you are applying for.
Fill the remainder of the requested fields to create the application.
Once you have been accepted you will receive an official letter and invoice. Tuition fees are payable by cheque, money order, debit card, credit card, or by online banking.